Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CARNIVAL OF COLORS

CARNIVAL OF COLORS
Lucious new colors for spring that just POP!
Pick your favorite colors to go with all your spring/summer outfits
and then ADD

either the BLACK crackle or WHITE crackle polish.
They both look great and I have gotten so many compliments on my nails
when I use the crackle polish.
When doing my nails, I always start with the Smooth Beginnings Base Coat (#509931).
Next, I add 2 coats of polish...top that off with Crackle polish
(Black #613537 or White #405320).
Last, I use UV Gloss Guard Top Coat (#510161) to add the shine and also the UV protection.

Here's a great tip! At least, I think it is...
Your manicure lasts longer when you use the crackle because you can't see any flaws or
"disappearing" polish. I love it because I don't have to do my nails as often!

No comments: