Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

CARNIVAL OF COLORS

CARNIVAL OF COLORS
Lucious new colors for spring that just POP!
Pick your favorite colors to go with all your spring/summer outfits
and then ADD

either the BLACK crackle or WHITE crackle polish.
They both look great and I have gotten so many compliments on my nails
when I use the crackle polish.
When doing my nails, I always start with the Smooth Beginnings Base Coat (#509931).
Next, I add 2 coats of polish...top that off with Crackle polish
(Black #613537 or White #405320).
Last, I use UV Gloss Guard Top Coat (#510161) to add the shine and also the UV protection.

Here's a great tip! At least, I think it is...
Your manicure lasts longer when you use the crackle because you can't see any flaws or
"disappearing" polish. I love it because I don't have to do my nails as often!

No comments: